Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lhasa Terrier Gerru, TOO cute little Puppy!

Why did I purchase this postcard?  It's not my usual purchase.  I originally started collecting travel postcards.  Then I started purchasing postcards with people on the beach in old bathing suits.  Then I started liking beach photographs, not just postcards.  Then once my genealogy hobby started I added Illinois photographs to my searches.  But I noticed I liked any photos with information on the back.  And then it grew to cute kids.  And then I noticed I couldn't pass up hardly any old photos.  Now I'm scouring the backs of all postcards for Illinois ancestors.  And then I noticed hey some of these other postcards are cute.  And now I have a problem. 

So you see why I never invite anyone to go antiquing with me. It's for their own protection. I'm pretty sure no one is going to want to stand around and wait for hours while I go through every picture and every postcard in the store. It's just a hunch I have.

Well thought this little doggy was just TOO cute!



Oh, I forgot, I also scour the antique stores for books about local history.  Or old bibles with family history of any family.  The Bible thing I just started and I haven't found any worth purchasing yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment