Friday, April 13, 2012

Margie Flora and Beverly Flora, possibly in Highland Park, Michigan

I've been going through old photographs with my Mom.   And we were not sure who the little girl at the bottom was.  But after looking at the photo below of Grandma Margie Flora, we realized the two pictures were taken in the same studio.   Grandma Margie lived in Michigan with her brother Herman Flora, sister-in-law Alice Flora, and niece Beverly Flora.  So we figured out the little girl was Beverly Flora.   And the pictures were probably taken in Michigan.   Possibly Highland Park, Michigan.

I hate that this picture of Grandma Margie is messed up...but at least it's only messed up in the background. 


Margie Flora
Beautiful Studio
Beautiful Grandma


 Isn't Beverly (below) just TOO cute!!  So glad I have a family picture that's just as cute as some of my found unknown photos.  And I LOVE this studio background too!  As far as I know Miss Beverly Flora could still be alive.  I'll have to ask some of my family.  I don't think I've ever met her. 

Beverly Flora
Daughter of Herman and Alice Flora
Probably taken in Michigan



No comments:

Post a Comment