Monday, October 17, 2011

Found Photos, More J.H. Trotter Jr. Family

I was passing through Anna, Illinois last weekend and decided to stop in at my favorite antique store, Memory Lane Antiques.  And guess what I found,  more scrap book pages of J.H. Trotter Jr.'s family.  I guess I am the only one interested in these pictures as I believe it was over a year ago I purchased the other pages of the Trotter family at Shoreham.


I love the page bellow.   It reminds me of the altered art and scrapbooking people are doing now days. The page does not tell us that this is Gene.   But if you look at the photos from my post "Found Photos, J.H. Trotter Jr. Family, at Shoreham", you'll see other photos of this same cute boy labeled Gene.

Gene Trotter



More family pictures with Gene.  He must have been their first child. You know the old saying about the first born child has tons of pictures and the last born has none. No? Well maybe that's just a saying in my family.  Hahaha.
Missing two photos
Could this picture below be one of the missing photos? 
Gene with another baby
One of the pictures below does have "Gene" written on top of it.
Miss Tuckfield and Mrs. Trotter
You're fooling me and Two dears

Olive Tuckfield loved him also

No information or names on this page.
I probably wouldn't post the picture below because, well, there is no picture. But it does give us
names that could help someone identify this family. So hope you don't mind me posting a somewhat blank page.


I may be wrong on the name Marjorie on this page...but it looks like the j is dotted as well as the i.
Other wise I'd probably say it says Maryann or Marylou. Also guessing that cousin Marjorie is the daughter of Aunt Marjorie.  So maybe Enid and George are also children of Aunt Marjorie.


Gene's first picture, at 3 months (missing)
Cousins Enid, Marjorie, George
Aunt Marjorie

Six months (Gene Trotter)

No comments:

Post a Comment